General information for the Client
Panels for the building construction are
manufactured in the workshop located 30 km from Vilnius (Lithuania). Afterwards, all set volumetric
elements with fitted windows and doors are transported to the construction
site. On the site the prefabricated panels are joined together and the house is
mounted on the pre-built foundation and is prepared for users’utilisation.Thisprocess
dramatically reduces the amount of on-sitedisruption, minimises waste and
The minimum price for the house without the interior finishesstarts from 480.00 EUR per sq. m. It includes the materials, manufacture and installation on the site.
- · External walls (insulation 250 mm), finishes - board or plaster;
- · Internal walls and partitions;
- · Floor;
- · Roof (insulation 300 mm) - folded metal sheets or metal tiles;
- · PVC double-glazed windows, window sills;
- · Front door;
- · Electrical installation;
- · Plumbing pipes installation.
Transportation to the construction site starts from 1.00 EUR per km.
Client prepares the foundation, rents a crane and a crane operator to unload the panels for the building. Prices for interior finishes are negotiated individually.
All the prices exclude VAT.
Panel production process